At the core of UserReplay is a powerful tag-free session capture engine that will securely record and replay every click and entry for every visitor.
The MICRO Level
We record every click and every entry made so that it can be replayed and viewed in real time. We provide you with a very clear audit trail of every click by highlighting the button in red. We also re-populate every form field and selection made and highlight in yellow. This enables you to see what the visitor sees in real time.
- All session variables
- The entries that a visitor makes into any freeform field
- The parameter selected from a dropdown menu
- All JSON/AJAX calls
- All HTML delivered
- All page content and individual object level data
- Request / response header information
A Unique Approach
UserReplay sits securely within your firewall and can passively capture all or any segment of your web traffic. This has got big benefits to your business and is more important than ever.
A Tag Free Solution
- We do not slow down or interfere with content delivery in any way
- New pages can go live without tagging delays
- We respect visitor privacy
- We do not invade the users browser
- No cookies placed on the visitors machine
The Point of Capture
UserReplay runs on your servers, inside your firewall and that's important:
- We capture visitor sessions in the exact place where the visitor transacts
- All data is stored within your network rather than a 3rd party aggregator
- We can scrub any data field so that confidential or personal data is not stored (important from a PCI perspective)
- We do not require external access to your network or the UserReplay servers
Visitor privacy now has legal importance
The EU Privacy Law which came into place in May 2012 meant that visitor tracking came under more scrutiny than ever before. At the heart of this directive is:
- Tracking website users by placing cookies on their own computer, mobile or browsing device is considered intrusive and an invasion of privacy and requires explicit user consent
UserReplay completely mitigates this risk through our passive capture technology.