Ready for a new career?
Senior Frontend Engineer
UserReplay is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our New Technologies team. As a team concentrating on developing a new product, we are looking for an experienced problem solver. We handle terabytes of data and the smallest detail can make a big difference, and as such, creative logical thinking combined with attention to detail is the mindset we are after.
We operate in a very competitive market, and delivery to our customers is paramount. You must be experienced in writing React based frontend applications that deal with large datasets obtained from multiple sources. You will ideally have a deep understanding of multiple API standards (REST, SOAP, GraphQL) and their associated JS libraries, and be able to put together the appropriate production level build process for your code (Grunt / WebPack / etc).
Working remotely or on-site at out of our UK headquarters near Reading, Berkshire. If working remotely you should ideally be able to be on site for 3-4 weeks initially to meet the team and for a few days every month.
- 3+ years of experience in React & Redux
- Strong proponent of Unit testing
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- Comfortable reading other source code (e.g. C, PHP, Python, and others)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong openness to change
- Great team working skills
Nice to have:
- ElasticSearch & Kibana
- 2+ years of experience in Node JS (Hapi / Express)
- Understanding of application layer protocols
- AWS (S3, Route 53)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A CV or the link to a detailed LinkedIn profile; and
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any application without code samples or a GitHub repo link.