Most CEA tools do not help the technology function. They do not surface technical problems, quantify them in revenue terms or provide enough data to diagnose the problem directly or interface into APM for resolution. A visual replay tool with no underlying data allows you to see bad things are happening but with no idea why. Digital experience monitoring is an availability and performance monitoring discipline that is implemented through the application of visualization, analytics and machine-learning functionality into a combination of datasets.
Application Performance Management (APM) solutions focus on application performance and bugs and not the broader customer experience factors that drive revenue.
There are many revenue sapping customer experience issues that do not show up in an APM solution. These issues often appear to developers as “expected behaviour”, falling between the departmental silos and having an adverse effect on revenue.
Download the Solution Brief now to find out how UserReplay is integrated with APM solutions which create a powerful DPM solution and:
- Read 4 real-life scenarios where DPM is able to technical issues to real business metrics and solutions
- How combining the solution with APM can bust silos and deliver additional revenue
- Read why a Forrester analytics survey found that 43% of firms believe that correlating multiple digital data dimensions is beneficial to their business.
Download this multi region research study and learn:
- 85% of organizations say understanding why customers may struggle with their website is a current challenge.
- Only 36% of organizations know what customers do on their website, and 35% know how the purchase process works from the customer perspective.
- On average, businesses only think they know half of the customer difficulties experienced with their website.
UserReplay is a Customer Experience Analytics (CEA) solution for online businesses and e-commerce operators that will help you:
- Track website user journeys in real-time
- Quickly identifies issues preventing customers from completing their purchases
- Take the guesswork out of problem solving by enabling online businesses to replay individual user journeys
- See the exact problem that the customer was experiencing on their web page and learn how to fix it!
You may already have a customer experience management platform in place. But is the solution you’re currently using the best solution to support your business now and in the future?
In this eBook you’ll uncover 5 crucial questions to ask your CEM partner to make sure they’re keeping pace, including:
- Does your solution provide the capabilities needed to support our ongoing CEM strategy?
- How can we leverage the data in your CEM solution as part of our overall customer experience analytics strategy?
- and more!
Poor customer experience isn’t just a reputation problem…it’s a revenue problem.
Learn how to effectively reduce customer experience friction and find unrealized revenue your firm has already earned.
Great Lakes is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping make college a reality. The organization makes successful student loan repayment possible, in partnership with private lenders and the U.S. Department of Education. Great Lakes’ goal is to help students borrow responsibly, complete their education, and find repayment solutions that work for them.
Great Lakes has several million borrowers on its My Great Lakes Borrower website. Providing a world-class website experience that enabled its borrowers to be self-sufficient was critical to the organization. The company wanted to make the session replay analysis a self-service process, but the challenge was that the tool they were using was overly complex, requiring a degree of technical skills.
Download the case study now to find out how Great Lakes used UserReplay to improve the customer experience and:
- Reduce turnaround time on support tickets
- Monitor site activity immediately following an implementation of a new website feature to identify any potential performance or user experience issues
- Deploy a CEM solution to significantly more internal users, which provides for increased self-service and greater adoption
Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James Financial, Inc. is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Through its three broker/dealer subsidiaries, Raymond James has more than 6,400 financial advisors serving approximately 2.6 million accounts in more than 2,600 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas.
Prior to UserReplay, Raymond James’s Client Services team found it difficult to monitor or recreate client sessions to ensure a high-quality service experience. To trace any problems that emerged, the Client Services team would pass on client queries to their Enterprise Services team who would then sift through information on web servers. To simplify and expedite this process for the benefit of clients, Raymond James required a solution to replay web sessions.
Download the case study now to find out how Raymond James used UserReplay to improve the customer experience and:
- Record client journeys on the website, which can then be replayed if a client reports an issue
- Replay, report on and fix instances of fraud
- Obtain useful information to ensure an exceptional web experience in half the time