Download this multi region research study and learn:
- 85% of organizations say understanding why customers may struggle with their website is a current challenge.
- Only 36% of organizations know what customers do on their website, and 35% know how the purchase process works from the customer perspective.
- On average, businesses only think they know half of the customer difficulties experienced with their website.
UserReplay is a Customer Experience Analytics (CEA) solution for online businesses and e-commerce operators that will help you:
- Track website user journeys in real-time
- Quickly identifies issues preventing customers from completing their purchases
- Take the guesswork out of problem solving by enabling online businesses to replay individual user journeys
- See the exact problem that the customer was experiencing on their web page and learn how to fix it!
You may already have a customer experience management platform in place. But is the solution you’re currently using the best solution to support your business now and in the future?
In this eBook you’ll uncover 5 crucial questions to ask your CEM partner to make sure they’re keeping pace, including:
- Does your solution provide the capabilities needed to support our ongoing CEM strategy?
- How can we leverage the data in your CEM solution as part of our overall customer experience analytics strategy?
- and more!
The Container Store is the original and leading retailer of storage and organization products, offering more than 10,000 innovative and multifunctional solutions designed to simplify their customers’ lives. The retailer has nurtured an employee-first culture since its inception in 1978, and couples its one-of-a-kind product collection with a high level of customer service.
The Container Store had previously been using a competitive product for session replay. It had, however, proved increasingly unreliable and cumbersome, and the fidelity of the playback was limited. It was also installed on-premise, which meant it was complex to manage within the existing architecture. The team recognized the importance of understanding the customer journey, but they were frustrated by the limitations of drilling down into this detail.
Download the case study now to find out how The Container Store partnered with UserReplay to improve the customer experience and:
- Move from an on-premise solution to a SaaS one with minimal impact
- Act on critical issues as they happen to resolve/minimize the overall impact
- Enable the fraud team to be more agile in spotting potential fraudulent activity