Online expectations are now higher than ever with the pressure to deliver increasing revenue falling across multiple departments. With IT, eCommerce and Marketing teams becoming increasingly involved in the entire online Customer Experience process, achieving results relies on collaboration.
Discover these 8 tips to find out how you can help succeed in the age of the empowered customer.
-Align teams and departments to deliver efficiency and increased revenue
-Achieve success in the age of empowered customer
-Reach a positive outcome with your customers faster
Most CEA tools do not help the technology function. They do not surface technical problems, quantify them in revenue terms or provide enough data to diagnose the problem directly or interface into APM for resolution. A visual replay tool with no underlying data allows you to see bad things are happening but with no idea why. Digital experience monitoring is an availability and performance monitoring discipline that is implemented through the application of visualization, analytics and machine-learning functionality into a combination of datasets.
Application Performance Management (APM) solutions focus on application performance and bugs and not the broader customer experience factors that drive revenue.
There are many revenue sapping customer experience issues that do not show up in an APM solution. These issues often appear to developers as “expected behaviour”, falling between the departmental silos and having an adverse effect on revenue.
Download the Solution Brief now to find out how UserReplay is integrated with APM solutions which create a powerful DPM solution and:
- Read 4 real-life scenarios where DPM is able to technical issues to real business metrics and solutions
- How combining the solution with APM can bust silos and deliver additional revenue
- Read why a Forrester analytics survey found that 43% of firms believe that correlating multiple digital data dimensions is beneficial to their business.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- The role of customer experience management and analytics in driving value for any mission critical website
- How the latest customer journey analytics technology can boost sales, improve customer service and reduce fraud on websites.
- and more!
Download this multi region research study and learn:
- 85% of organizations say understanding why customers may struggle with their website is a current challenge.
- Only 36% of organizations know what customers do on their website, and 35% know how the purchase process works from the customer perspective.
- On average, businesses only think they know half of the customer difficulties experienced with their website.
UserReplay is a Customer Experience Analytics (CEA) solution for online businesses and e-commerce operators that will help you:
- Track website user journeys in real-time
- Quickly identifies issues preventing customers from completing their purchases
- Take the guesswork out of problem solving by enabling online businesses to replay individual user journeys
- See the exact problem that the customer was experiencing on their web page and learn how to fix it!
You may already have a customer experience management platform in place. But is the solution you’re currently using the best solution to support your business now and in the future?
In this eBook you’ll uncover 5 crucial questions to ask your CEM partner to make sure they’re keeping pace, including:
- Does your solution provide the capabilities needed to support our ongoing CEM strategy?
- How can we leverage the data in your CEM solution as part of our overall customer experience analytics strategy?
- and more!