Most CEA tools do not help the technology function. They do not surface technical problems, quantify them in revenue terms or provide enough data to diagnose the problem directly or interface into APM for resolution. A visual replay tool with no underlying data allows you to see bad things are happening but with no idea why. Digital experience monitoring is an availability and performance monitoring discipline that is implemented through the application of visualization, analytics and machine-learning functionality into a combination of datasets.
Application Performance Management (APM) solutions focus on application performance and bugs and not the broader customer experience factors that drive revenue.
There are many revenue sapping customer experience issues that do not show up in an APM solution. These issues often appear to developers as “expected behaviour”, falling between the departmental silos and having an adverse effect on revenue.
Download the Solution Brief now to find out how UserReplay is integrated with APM solutions which create a powerful DPM solution and:
- Read 4 real-life scenarios where DPM is able to technical issues to real business metrics and solutions
- How combining the solution with APM can bust silos and deliver additional revenue
- Read why a Forrester analytics survey found that 43% of firms believe that correlating multiple digital data dimensions is beneficial to their business.
Download this multi region research study and learn:
- 85% of organizations say understanding why customers may struggle with their website is a current challenge.
- Only 36% of organizations know what customers do on their website, and 35% know how the purchase process works from the customer perspective.
- On average, businesses only think they know half of the customer difficulties experienced with their website.
You may already have a customer experience management platform in place. But is the solution you’re currently using the best solution to support your business now and in the future?
In this eBook you’ll uncover 5 crucial questions to ask your CEM partner to make sure they’re keeping pace, including:
- Does your solution provide the capabilities needed to support our ongoing CEM strategy?
- How can we leverage the data in your CEM solution as part of our overall customer experience analytics strategy?
- and more!
Direct Ferries is Europe’s leading ferry ticket retailer and one of the UK’s foremost independent, specialist travel providers offering instant, real -time access to thousands of scheduled crossings both on and offline. DirectFerries.com handles 1.5 million bookings every year—working with more than 90 ferry companies, covering over 1,400 ferry routes and more than 400 ferry ports worldwide. It’s the largest reseller of ferry tickets in Europe and the site is available in 18 different languages, with more in the pipeline.
With the large volume of online bookings that is managed by the website, Direct Ferries recognizes the value of maximizing customer conversion and fully understanding the customer journey. They wanted to have visibility of any barriers to customer conversion (however big or small) and quickly fix bugs as they appear. Direct Ferries was already using a competitive solution that lacked critical visibility with replay. The web team put forward the business case to switch to UserReplay as it offered much clearer session replay delivery, easier to use functionality and better value.
Download the case study now to find out how Direct Ferries used UserReplay to improve the customer experience and:
- Increase booking revenue in excess of £1 million per annum
- Increase the number of sessions making a booking by 1.17%
- Resolve an issue regarding session timeouts, relating to specific cellphone and tablet devices.